Thursday, July 10, 2014

[28062014] Lee Hong Ki Fan Meeting in Hong Kong




















First time i go to Hong Kong for Korean idol, no regret although the weather is so hot and humid !! Why Hong ki ? Well, lately he melted me badly after watching his Bride of the Century, although his charater was really different from his real life. Honestly, what i love is his singing skills, know that he is the vocal of FT island so i start listening to their song .. and i start to like them !! I was so sad that i miss the FT island concert in Singapore so i really want to go to see him in Hong Kong.

Fan meeting was really good !! Total of 5 song he sang … Still (Theme Song of You're Beautiful), I am saying (OST of The Heir), Memory, Words i couldn't say yet (Theme Song of Bride of the Century and the last song was Always with you…. I love all the 5 song he choose!! JIANG!!!! A few game he played with fans …

This trip i was using my dummy camera and i feel so damn regret cos you are allow to take photo during the fan meeting unlike KHJ securities was so tight and strict, may be is the management company or hong kong …. I didn't take too much photo as my dummy camera is better in video recording. Let me post the photo first then i will try to post the video later…. At the mean time, please enjoy the photo first…


No comments: